Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Sing-Song

 Hey y'all!

I wanted to share some Dezurik Sisters love in case you've never heard them. Mary Jane and Carolyn were truly amazing. They also went under the name "The Cackle Sisters". I'm sure you'll see why.




Here is another one of my favorites. It always seems to get included when I make music mixes. (I almost said "mix tapes". Showing my age here?)



Here is some info on them if you're interested in their story: The Dezurik Sisters

And here is a collection of a ton of their recordings for your listening enjoyment: Listen


Happy Saturday, Buckaroos!
x's and o's (and yodels!),
Eartha

5 comments:

Emily Catherine said...

Wow, I LOVE them! I had never heard of them before!

SusieQT said...

Dude, I totally want one of your mix tapes! :)

Eartha Kitsch said...

Emily Catherine: Yay! I'm glad that you like!

SusieQT: I could totally make that happen!

Sara In AZ said...

Awwwww, they are really great! Love the way they sound. And mix tapes, oh do I ever know what you mean!!! :D

Charm and Poise said...

I seriously would love to see some of their fan letters! I bet they are as fantastic as the sisters themselves!