Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pam and the Pug in the Snow

It's been a while since I've posted any of the Pam films for you. Yesterday, I was talking to Rae who has two of the cutest pugs on the planet. I realized that I have Pam film with a pug pup in it and wanted to share.

Here are Pam and the Pug in the Snow straight out of 1963.



We don't get many fluffy, tree coating snows here so it was probably a real treat for Pam and her family. Does anyone but me remember hanging out clothes on snowy days? You'd bring them in and they were frozen stiff like boards! Popsicle pants! Good times.

Background music is by the incomparable Vince Guaraldi.

For the rest of the Pam films cataloged so far, click here.

I'd also like to take the time to give a shout-out to my brother who is having a birthday today. Yep, he was born on April Fool's Day and as you can imagine he's gotten some ribbing about it through the years! He's also moving into a sweet 1970's house today with his lovely wife and kids.


I hope that he takes time out for cake.

Or at least candles.



Hope that you all are having a great Sunday!

Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha

7 comments:

Rae - Say It Ain't So said...

OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY YOU POSTED IT!!!!! so freaking cute!!! my pugs refuse to walk in the snow. we have to carry them out under a cedar tree where there is a patch that stays dry (they aren't spoiled at all, haha). i think my favorite part is when the man picks him up to bring him inside. that sad face! one i know all too well. oh i just love this so much!!!

Miriam said...

What a sweet video! We had a pug for seven years until we had to find her a new home when we moved to Kenya. We miss her, but I'm pretty sure she has better parents now, so it's all good. :)

cheshirecat666 said...

A snow covered 'hood,a cute dog,and A Charlie Brown Christmas music...what's not to love??

jamie said...

so cute!!

Lisa said...

I love the way the pug's walking like "what. IS. this." So flippin cute. And I love the Guaraldi background music, perfect choice!

Lee in Florida said...

Rae, I noticed the sad face, too! I'm looking at one very similar right now, lol.

Stacy @ Stacyverb said...

Oooh, I'm so glad you posted more Pam! The Vince Guaraldi never fails to give me a Christmasy feelings. And that pug is precious--I'm a sucker for funny-looking little dogs.