Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Ranch says "Hey" the Thrift Core Way

Thanks to the lovely Van over at Thrift Core for looking us up for an interview here at the ranch!






If you're not familiar with Thrift Core, be sure and check out the archives and bookmark her site. She's a very creative lady and has a real eye for finds and a head for business. I always look forward to her posts and have learned a lot from her. I consider her one of the good souls and shining stars of the blogging world!  Thanks Van!

Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha






8 comments:

Sara In AZ said...

Great post on you girl...what a fun read!

Rita said...

I loved seeing all those pics of your home in one place! It's amazing.

Cathey said...

Your home is amazing!! I'm especially jealous of that Mid Century clock over your workspace - it's perfect and I want one! Now I'm going to be on a frantic search for one at estate sales and thrift stores. I've already found a George Nelson ball clock that kind of made my thrifting year!

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

It was so fun to see photos of spaces I hadn't seen yet! Love your style and house!!!!!

SusieQT said...

Cool! Two of my favorite bloggers in one post (As George Costanza would say, "Worlds colliding!" :)

A Pearl In The Making said...

Oh my word, your kitchen is AWESOME!!!!

Kelli Davidson said...

So great! Congratulations!!

Hello Jodi said...

My favorite photo is the one that includes your black and white kitty. I seriously would frame that and put it on my desk.
Your house is beautiful too. :)