Monday, July 23, 2012

Can't Trust Your Ceilings. Can't Trust Your Floors.

In our last post, we found out that we can't trust what's above us. In this post, we'll learn that well, we can't trust what's below us either.







1.     I love this guy.

2.     Yes, we all talk like this here.

3.     Most likely, there is something like this under my house. You just know it.

4.     "The Original Man Cave" = brilliant. I wish this guy had his own HGTV show. He's a hoot. I'd gladly trade Candice Olson for him.

5.     I've been interviewed on the news before and the tongue does easily get away from a person. I'm sure he didn't mean that the bad thing about the sink hole was that it opened up after his wife left the vicinity. Surely.

Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha

13 comments:

kelly said...

hey, on Call of the Wildman tonight, there was a cow stuck in a sinkhole! that was in kentucky, though.

Anonymous said...

That guy is awesome, nice to see he can joke about something scary like that.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Bah, it's not letting me watch it. But I'm picturing something like a house in Poltergeist now. You didn't build on an ancient burialground did you?

Chad in Dallas said...

We talk like that here in Texas too. Cool guy. Scary sinkhole!
Great storm shelter though...lol

DearHelenHartman said...

Sink holes - ugh. Love the clip.

Pam Kueber said...

oh my goodness. yes, brilliant!

Cindy said...

Just wait until he figures out a way to turn that sinkhole into an underground moonshine still. ;)

Mr. Tiny said...

Golly, the folks up yonder on Cumberland Road better watch out!!! There must be something magic in the Tennessee water - creating sink holes and wonderful people! A very nice woman from Nashville became a client at work the other day. If I believed in signs they'd all be pointing towards Nashville!!!

Vintage Christine said...

Ahd be skert shirtless iffen ah had a sank hole in ma yerd! Hoo-EEEE!

Look, I live in southern Mississippi. This guy sounds like a Rhodes scholar compared to some of the my husband's friends down at the VFW. And I'm not saying that in a mean way cuz I love them to death. I just can't understand them sometimes.

Lovin' the tats.

BEESTLYproducts said...

omigosh! he should rent that place out!

Unknown said...

"The cooler...ya know."

Lisa said...

WHAT. A. CUTIE. "I done-tried to figure out how to get my big screen tv down there. You know, just...the cooler, you know." He and King Curtis from Wife Swap, united = the best reality show of all time.(( ps I now fear every human step I take both inside and outside my house and all around the surrounding property))

Sylvie said...

I'd gladly give Candice Olson the boot to see your show Eartha! I'm sending an email to my HGTV contact pronto.
xo Sylvie