Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wabbit Wednesday



My friend Kaycee sent me these bunnies and after seeing their bright pink eyes, I could think of nothing more than allergy season. One batch of neon pollen colored icing later, and here you'll find my Ode To Spring cake.



The little gnome is carting around allergy meds. Since that incident with the Feds back in '98, I no longer serve pills at my parties so in this case, the meds are played by candy buttons. The inside of the cake may or may not be filled with grass clippings and misery.

Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha

10 comments:

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

that is adorable and you are hilarious!

Cul-de-sac-ed said...

Love it! I think I'll make some cupcakes with Midol sprinkles tonight. CRAMPS!

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

hahahaha, you just made me laugh out loud. what a pretty tribute to spring.

Miriam said...

You are the queen of kitsch and I love it! :D

catherine said...

may or may not be filled with grass clippings and misery... you. are. brilliant. no one makes me laugh like you do.

Barbara said...

Man, two days in a row you've made me snort out loud. I love you, Eartha Kitsch!

Sara In AZ said...

Love it, save me a slice! :D

Gina Lee Bean said...

I can not tell you much I love that cake! xo

Christaface said...

Ooh, that's an adorable cake! I too am suffering with seasonal allergies. It's the worst! A friend who has had horrible, blackout-style allergies for years told me he's finally had relief from taking a couple of teaspoons of local bee pollen every day, with his cereal. I might have to try that soon...

Crystal Lee said...

he-he. This is amazing and funny!